If you are a stroke researcher, you might be also be interested on the information below.
In this page, we provide connections with external organizations dedicated to serving people with lived experience of stroke you will be able to:
- Request stroke participants for a research project
Completing research training modules specific to stroke
- Stroke Association (UK) top research priorities
Request stroke participants for your research project
Contact the Stroke Foundation of Australasia to offer opportunities to people with lived experience of stroke to participate in your stroke-related research project
Stroke research training modules
- Identify the ways in which lived-experience contributors add value to your research.
- Identify key actions and behaviours that will help you work most effectively with lived-experience contributors.
- Understand and plan for the accommodations you may need to provide for your lived-experience contributors.
Stroke research priorities (UK)
Priority areas for research across the stroke care pathway (UK based)
By joining ISRRA you are also subscribing to our Newsletters.
If you’re interested in helping out or wish to enquire further on what we do, drop us an email today to find out more.